AgeSmart Works with the Aging and Disability Resource Center to Assist Seniors and Younger Adults with Disabilities Find Services and Benefits
- Do you have questions about how to help your parents stay independent in their homes?
- Are you a grandparent raising a grandchild and need help with guardianship?
- Are you wondering what documents you should have in place such as a power of attorney, will or trust?
- Are you confused about your Medicare Benefits?
- Would you like the latest information on services and benefits for seniors?
We can help with all of these questions and more. AgeSmart through the Aging and Disability Resource Center helps seniors and younger adults with disabilities find services and benefits. Highly trained staff provides one-on-one assistance to help people enroll in public benefits. One call can open doors to many services.
Find a trained professional in your community
If you can’t find what you are looking for, try Illinois Aging Services (IAS).
If you are outside of the State of Illinois, the Eldercare Locator can connect you with services for elders in other areas of the country.
For more information, call 618-222-2561 or email at ask@AgeSmart.org