Request for Proposals for FY 2018-2019
AgeSmart Community Resources announces the availability of funds for Title III-D Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Services for persons 60 and older during FY18 (Jan 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018) with possible extensions in FY19. Not-for-profit agencies are preferred. For-profit agencies must be approved by the Illinois Department on Aging, if a not-for-profit is unavailable for service provision.
Service Area: Entire seven counties of Bond, Clinton, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair, and Washington. All seven counties must be served.
- Service Guidelines
- AgeSmart Policy 02.401 Grants Awards Process & Grantee Requirements
- AgeSmart Policy 02.405 Appeal of Awards
- Application Checklist
Grant Award Process
- August 11, 2017 – RFP/Application Available
- August 25, 2017 – Letters of Intent Due
- August 30, 2017 – Bidder’s Conference
- September 22, 2017 – Grant Applications Due
- After October 26, 2017 – Award Announcement
- January 1, 2018 – Service Begins
For technical assistance, please submit questions to RFP@AgeSmart.org